- "Website" means the LeverGrow website accessible at the following address: https://www.levergrow.com;
- "Platform" means the online platform for users accessible at the following address: https://app.levergrow.com;
- "Editor" refers to LeverGrow, a brand of the Company, the creator, and owner of the Platform;
- "User" means an individual or legal person with legal capacity to subscribe to the Services offered;
- "Professional" means any legal person or natural person exercising a commercial profession within an organization;
- "Service(s)" means all the features, products, software, services, and sites of the Editor that the User can benefit from by accessing the Platform.
2. What is the purpose of this policy and who is it intended for?
We attach great importance to your privacy and are committed to protecting it. We believe that you should easily know what personal data we collect and use, as well as understand your rights in relation to this data.
It is intended for:
- Visitors to our Website;
- Users and prospective Users of our Platform.
3. Purposes of processing and nature of collected data
We collect and process the information you voluntarily provide to us in order to access and use the software, make requests to our team (demonstrations or others), or access our online resources. We also collect and process data related to our Users' preferences and traffic (such as IP addresses).
More specifically, we process your data for:
- Consulting our Websites;
- Demo requests;
- Contact requests
- Creating a LeverGrow account to access our Platform;
- Accessing and using the Platform by the User;
- Sending purchase signals on selected prospects and accounts;
- Sending newsletters.
To create an Account, you must provide us with the following personal identification information:
- Email address;
- Company name.
To use our services, you must authorize LeverGrow to access certain data from your Salesforce account (via the APIs and protocol provided by Salesforce):
- Accounts (Name, Website);
- Contacts (Name, Email);
- Leads (Name, Email, Company Name, Website);
- List views (Name).
4. Lawfulness of processing
In this respect, since the Editor, as part of the Services offered, processes Users' personal data, undertakes to:
- Comply with the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), which has been in effect since May 25, 2018;
- Process such data only if required;
- Keep personal data strictly confidential;
- Take appropriate organizational, physical, and technical security measures to protect personal data;
- Transfer personal data outside the European Union territory only with the prior authorization of the User and in a secure framework, in accordance with the requirements of applicable law.
5. Where do we store your personal information?
The information we collect is transferred, stored, and processed in France. If you reside outside of France, by submitting information to us, you agree to such transfer, storage, or processing. LeverGrow uses Amazon Web Services to host our applications.
6. Data retention periods
- Personal data collected for the performance of services and information on how and when you use the services: the time necessary to provide you with our services, and in no case more than 3 years after the closure of your account (unless otherwise provided by law);
- Personal data collected for sending newsletters, requests, and direct advertising: 3 years from the data collection or last active contact with the prospect;
- Personal data collected for evidentiary purposes: duration of the limitation period (usually 5 years).
LeverGrow makes every effort to protect the Personal Data you provide us with.
- Data is stored in France on servers provided by Amazon Web Services. Server security control and updating of our operating software are done in real-time;
- Transmitted information is encrypted via the TLS V1.3 protocol;
- Data stored on our servers is encrypted using a symmetric encryption algorithm.
8. Who do we share information with?
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless you expressly consent to it in accordance with this policy or if required by applicable laws or court orders.
We share anonymous information with third parties when necessary to provide, maintain, or improve the services. These third parties may access your information only to the extent necessary to provide such services. We may also share anonymous information with third parties for other purposes, including marketing, research, and analysis.
We may also share your personal information and other information in particular cases if we have good reasons to believe that it is necessary to:
- (1) comply with the law, regulations, summons, or court order;
- (2) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security breaches, violations of our policies, or technical issues;
- (4) protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of us, our partners, our affiliates, our Users, or the public.
9. Implementation of User rights
The User has the following rights:
- They can delete their User Account by writing to the following email address: email@example.com;
- They can exercise their right to access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- If the personal data held by the Editor is inaccurate, they can request the update of the information either by modifying it directly on the user account or by writing to the following email address: email@example.com;
- They can request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User is informed that the Professional may retain data concerning them, without the Editor being able to intervene in this collection.
The deletion of data is carried out within a maximum period of thirty (30) days from the receipt of the User's request.
During the provision of the Services, the Editor undertakes to modify or delete, at the User's request, any personal data, in particular in the event of an individual exercising their rights of access, rectification, and deletion.
In order to allow all Internet users to have an optimal navigation experience on the aforementioned websites, as well as improved functioning of the various interfaces and applications, the Editor may install a cookie on the User's computer.
Cookies allow information about navigation on the Platform to be stored. These cookies are intended to be stored on the User's computer for a variable period of up to one year and may be read and used by the Platform during a subsequent visit by the User.
The User has the possibility to block, modify the storage period, or delete these cookies via the user account interface of their browser.
In such a case, navigation on the Platform will not be optimized. If the systematic deactivation of cookies on the User's browser prevents them from using certain services, this malfunction cannot constitute any harm.
LeverGrow uses the Axeptio solution for managing cookies on the website and application.
The User also has the option to delete cookies installed on their computer by going to the browser menu provided for this purpose.
- Under Internet Explorer: tool tab (gear-shaped icon at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate by clicking OK;
- Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: Use custom settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Under Safari: Click in the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by a gear). Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
- Under Chrome: Click in the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google Analytics: allows measuring website audience;
- Google Tag Manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows managing Google tags.