- "Website" means the LeverGrow website accessible at the following address: https://www.levergrow.com;
- "Platform" means the online platform for users accessible at the following address: https://app.levergrow.com;
- "Editor" refers to LeverGrow, a brand of the Company, the creator, and owner of the Platform;
- "User" means an individual or legal person with legal capacity to subscribe to the Services offered;
- "Professional" means any legal person or natural person exercising a commercial profession within an organization;
- "Service(s)" means all the features, products, software, services, and sites of the Editor that the User can benefit from by accessing the Platform.
2. What is the purpose of this policy and who is it intended for?
We attach great importance to your privacy and are committed to protecting it. We believe that you should easily know what personal data we collect and use, as well as understand your rights in relation to this data.
It is intended for:
- Visitors to our Website;
- Users and prospective Users of our Platform.
3. Purposes of processing and nature of collected data
We collect and process the information you voluntarily provide to us in order to access and use the software, make requests to our team (demonstrations or others), or access our online resources. We also collect and process data related to our Users' preferences and traffic (such as IP addresses).
More specifically, we process your data for:
- Consulting our Websites;
- Demo requests;
- Contact requests
- Creating a LeverGrow account to access our Platform;
- Accessing and using the Platform by the User;
- Sending purchase signals on selected prospects and accounts;
- Sending newsletters.
To create an Account, you must provide us with the following personal identification information:
- Email address;
- Company name.
To use our services, you must authorize LeverGrow to access certain data from your Salesforce account (via the APIs and protocol provided by Salesforce):
- Accounts (Name, Website);
- Contacts (Name, Email);
- Leads (Name, Email, Company Name, Website);
- List views (Name).
4. Lawfulness of processing
In this respect, since the Editor, as part of the Services offered, processes Users' personal data, undertakes to:
- Comply with the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), which has been in effect since May 25, 2018;
- Process such data only if required;
- Keep personal data strictly confidential;
- Take appropriate organizational, physical, and technical security measures to protect personal data;
- Transfer personal data outside the European Union territory only with the prior authorization of the User and in a secure framework, in accordance with the requirements of applicable law.
5. Where do we store your personal information?
The information we collect is transferred, stored, and processed in France. If you reside outside of France, by submitting information to us, you agree to such transfer, storage, or processing. LeverGrow uses Amazon Web Services to host our applications.
6. Data retention periods
- Personal data collected for the performance of services and information on how and when you use the services: the time necessary to provide you with our services, and in no case more than 3 years after the closure of your account (unless otherwise provided by law);
- Personal data collected for sending newsletters, requests, and direct advertising: 3 years from the data collection or last active contact with the prospect;
- Personal data collected for evidentiary purposes: duration of the limitation period (usually 5 years).
LeverGrow makes every effort to protect the Personal Data you provide us with.
- Data is stored in France on servers provided by Amazon Web Services. Server security control and updating of our operating software are done in real-time;
- Transmitted information is encrypted via the TLS V1.3 protocol;
- Data stored on our servers is encrypted using a symmetric encryption algorithm.
9. Implementation of User rights
The User has the following rights:
- They can delete their User Account by writing to the following email address: email@example.com;
- They can exercise their right to access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- If the personal data held by the Editor is inaccurate, they can request the update of the information either by modifying it directly on the user account or by writing to the following email address: email@example.com;
- They can request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User is informed that the Professional may retain data concerning them, without the Editor being able to intervene in this collection.
The deletion of data is carried out within a maximum period of thirty (30) days from the receipt of the User's request.
During the provision of the Services, the Editor undertakes to modify or delete, at the User's request, any personal data, in particular in the event of an individual exercising their rights of access, rectification, and deletion.